The Impact Guild is a professional network for people who create, use, or distribute media, arts, or entertainment for social good or healthy democracy.
Our mission is to connect, support and activate our Members and their work to address the toughest issues facing our field and the world at large.
The Impact Guild consists of 19 Peer Groups, each representing specific fields of impact expertise in the media, arts, and entertainment industry and each establishing criteria for membership in their group.
Members include hundreds of media executives, independent content creators, academics, artists, campaigners, strategists, funders, influencers, and others who share common set of values and promote them through their work.
Impact Guild is sustained by members, sponsors, and foundation grants. We are always looking for new members who are esteemed professionals interested in supporting good and healthy democracy through media arts entertainment. To learn more about joining us to elevate the future of the Guild please connect with us here.
- Media Responsibility: We believe that media, arts, and entertainment can and should be forces of good in society.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace the power of diversity and inclusion and we treat and represent all people withdignity and respect.
- Equality: We recognize and are committed to eliminating the inequities and barriers in our industries for women,people of color, LGBTQ people, minority communities of faith, people with disabilities, and other marginalized groups.
- Civic Participation: We seek to educate our audiences about important issues and encourage civic participation through democracies.
- Sustainability: We work to protect our natural environment and mitigate the effects of climate change.
- Accuracy & Authenticity: We fight for accuracy and authenticity in our work product and work places.
- Global Community: We commit to building and supporting a global community focused on these values; and
- Common Good: We are here to use the power of our work to act for the common good.
The Impact Guild is a nonpartisan, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization based in Los Angeles, California.